Saturday, February 4, 2012

Treasure 2012

Being still in 2012 and starting a Chinese New Year, we went around paying respects to our families on both sides (husband and mine).  While waiting for the other sisters to arrive, hubby took a photo of me with the girls.  It's my first one, if I'm not wrong.  If it's not, it's my favourite.  I decided to put into a layout and remind myself of all the coming milestones they will have and to remember to look out for them.

BbC started her playgroup this week and it was a up/down week for her and us as she attended the 2 hour playgroup daily.  I spent a lot of time with her as I took the whole week off.  Thankful for the week off as ms E also fell ill on Monday afternoon so I was around to nurse her.  Now both are recovering and I am sleepy... back to work next week.

Still, have a Happy Chinese New Year all! It's still within the 15 days ! :)




Materials : Paper - DCVW, Bazill kraft, MME kraft; Flowers - Prima & K&Co; Leaves - Prima; Alphabet Thickers; Maya stamp, pin, button ; Pink Paislee mask; buttons

1 comment: