Saturday, March 3, 2012

Fly

Such a drowsy browsy Sunday!  Probably partially due to the fact that I was mulling over a layout till quite late last night. 

Today's sun is gloriously hot, bright and one of those "I wish I was dipping in the sea" type of day, or better yet with a large pina colada and by the pool side wearing a large floopy hat.
I was working on a challenge from Moments Recorded, set by June on the simple theme of Wings. Me being me, I left it to the really last weekend to get it up as the deadline is 10th March.  I pulled out my favourite photo and here is my bright sunny happy take.  Childhood is so full of promises and I couldn't help but tie it together with God's promises in rainbows.

Inspired by all those drippy gooey crayon art on Pinterest, I thought I'd do my own non melt art version and here's my take on it.



My cam  is still down so this was taken by my iphone 4 (no S).  I brought my Canon to repair and was very sad when Canon told me it'd cost $400 odd to have it repaired and that it was kind of a goner...  looks like I need to buy a new cam.

Any suggestions?
Materials : AC white cardstock; Made With Love washi tape; Fonts - AC Thickers, Pink Paislee, My Little Shoebox; Mist - Maya Road, Tattered Angel, own made; Butterfly punch - Martha Stewart.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I was quite happy it turned out nice at the first go :)

      Delete